- Ref: AS250521
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Why you should join the MetaCompliance team:
MetaCompliance are one of the leading providers in the Cyber Security Awareness market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the vision of our organisation.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people, with drive, ambition and a hunger to learn and grow can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded. We don’t claim to be the right place for everyone – but if you have those attitudes and values you will succeed AND PROGRESS!
We are looking to add a talented and passionate individual to our Cloud Operations Team in this varied, complex and challenging tier 1 position. Providing gold standard application support to our customers is the expectation and in return you will receive the benefit of more senior team members expertise and gain relevant professional accreditations along the way.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Manage 1st level/triage queries on a busy internal and customer facing help desk.
- Troubleshoot Application Issues.
- Consult with Customers to provide a workable solution to onboard our software.
- Work closely with the Cloud Ops team to suggest, agree and implement technical standards and set the technical strategy.
- Liaise with different departments to resolve issues in an effective manner.
- Document fixes and knowledge share.
- Deal with escalations and liaise with CSM’s.
- Setup configurations for new installations.
- Work with DevOps to troubleshoot issues.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience with SQL
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems
- Previous experience of documenting procedures
- Have a strong ambition to achieve new accreditations
- Demonstrate technical maturity and the ability to professionally communicate with team members, management, other departments, third-party vendors, customers, and partners
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Exposure to server technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Experience supporting SaaS solutions in a cloud environment
- Exposure to programming such as PowerShell, C#
Why you will love it here:
- Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
- Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology, and wellbeing expenditure.
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.