- Ref: ASA2711
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Salary TBC (Full-time permanent position)
Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning are driven by world class design. We help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
We are looking to add a talented and passionate individual for the role of Application Support to join our Cloud Operations Team on a permanent basis. This team is facing a complex, exciting challenge and need some expertise to ensure exceptional application support for our customers. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview with email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot Application Issues
- Consult with Customers to provide a workable solution to onboard our software
- Work closely with the Cloud Ops team to suggest, agree and implement technical standards and set the technical strategy
- Liaise with different departments to resolve issues in an effective manner
- Document fixes and knowledge share/mentor junior team members.
- Deal with escalations and liaise with CSM’s
- Setup configurations for new installations
- Work with DevOps to troubleshoot issues
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience with SQL
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems
- Document procedures and mentor junior staff
- Have a strong ambition to achieve new accreditations
- Demonstrate technical maturity and the ability to professionally communicate with team members, management, other departments, third-party vendors, customers, and partners
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
- Exposure to server technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Experience supporting SaaS solutions in a cloud environment
- Exposure to programming such as PowerShell, C#
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.