- Ref: CSUPMNGR2101
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full time permanent position (Salary dependent on experience)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning are driven by world class design. We help organisation’s keep their staff safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
We are looking to add a talented and passionate individual for the role of Cloud Support to join our Cloud Operations Team on a permanent basis. This team is facing a complex, exciting challenge and need some expertise to ensure exceptional cloud support for our customers. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Ability to lead a growing team within an extremely fast paced working environment, whilst monitoring and communicating Team performance in line with company expectations
• Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Communicates deadlines and Support Team goals to team members
• Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
• Ability to develop a deep knowledge of the MetaCompliance software (Cloud & On premise) and industry
• Provide pre-sales support to the Inside Sales Team in educating prospects as to the benefits of this service
• Understand how each area of the software relates to the core backend functionality, e.g. SQL Database.
• Actively review existing and new functionality to ensure full understanding of the products, and backend components
• Manage individual & team case load, ensuring customers are kept informed at all stages whilst liaising with Technical teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
• Liaise with different departments to resolve customer issues in an effective manner
• Communicate with customers in a professional manner to gather information, troubleshoot & attempt to replicate Application Issues
• Work closely with the Cloud Ops team to suggest, agree and implement technical standards and set the technical strategy
• Manage and co-ordinate escalations & incidents with all relevant customers and team members
• Consult with Customers to provide a workable solution to onboard our software
• Hold a Degree Qualification in Computing or Technical discipline
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar position
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills are key
• Strong presentation skills, whilst presenting over Phone, WebEx meeting or On-site meeting with Prospects and Customers
• Ability to take ownership of tasks allocated and keep relevant stakeholders updated
• Must have a great work ethic, be resilient, confident and driven
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and to prioritise a heavy workload
• Ability to learn quickly & effectively
• Hold a strong enthusiasm and awareness of the Cyber Security industry, including current threats to people and organizations
• Willingness to go over and above for Organization, Prospects and Customers.
• Knowledge of a European Language would be an advantage.
• Advanced experience with SQL
• Confident to use initiative to solve problems
• Have a strong ambition to achieve new accreditations
• Demonstrate technical maturity and the ability to professionally communicate with team members, management, other departments, third-party vendors, customers, and partners
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
• Experience of working in an ITIL environment
• Exposure to server technologies such as DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
• Experience supporting SaaS solutions in a cloud environment
• Exposure to programming such as PowerShell, C#
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.