- Ref: CQC3004
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Are you interested in a career as a Graphic Designer or Creative Quality Controller? MetaCompliance is one of the fastest growing, award winning providers in the Cyber Security Awareness global market. During this next phase of accelerated growth, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result. This is the place for you if you want a career and not just another job.
We are recruiting for a 1-year placement student to join our Creative team. From your first day, you will be hands on working on Creative Quality control with support and mentorship to develop your skills, experience, and confidence. The focus of the role is to ensure high quality eLearning by proofreading, testing, and reviewing the content, providing detailed, accurate and timely feedback. The successful person will have exceptional attention to detail and a dedication to quality.
Our Creative Team produce world class content, this is an exciting opportunity for a strong graduate student from a design background to be part of that innovative hub. Full training on the software will be provided.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Proofread content
• Test the quality and consistency of content
• Ensure QC reports are well defined, structured and comprehensive
• Maintain release documents to ensure all releases are documented
• Test and quality control of the website where required
• Convert media-based content into text and image-based content to create Accessible version of courses (training will be provided)
• Apply translations to Accessible content
• A driven, undergraduate student
• Excellent UK English. However, you will also need to learn to proofread in US and other European languages (a knowledge of these languages is not essential)
• Methodical, with a strong attention to detail
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally
• Ability to write clearly and concisely
• The ability to work independently and proactively manage workloads
• A determination to learn new skills
• An interest in user experience and visual design (desirable)
Why you will love it here:
• Your personal growth and development are at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
• Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
• Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
• Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology and wellbeing expenditure post probation
• Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
• Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.