- Ref: CEXPEXE2002
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full-Time, permanent position (Salary dependent upon experience)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest-growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. A team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued, we are looking for likeminded people with a “can do” attitude, who will help us grow to the next level.
MetaCompliance’s award-winning Cyber Security and Compliance software helps organisations keep their people safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a Cyber Security breach. As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with experience and dedication who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
This young, dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference, and see their efforts rewarded.
If you are excited by the position, and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
The MetaCompliance Operations Team is seeking to recruit a Customer Experience Executive to help deliver the company’s on-boarding Services to our ever-increasing global customer base. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for talented people with a passion for technology, problem-solving and commitment to customer satisfaction to join our team.
If you love learning something new all the time, and it makes your day when customers and colleagues thank you for a job well done, this may be the position for you. You must be self-motivated and a self-managed person who can learn new technologies and processes quickly and possess a passion for delivering customer service excellence.
• Successfully and seamlessly transition new clients from the Sales team to MetaCompliance platform.
• Being the main point of contact for new clients during onboarding.
• Send welcome email with important information to assist new clients and gather key information.
• Creating new client accounts on the MyCompliance platform.
• Confirming new client information is complete and accurate in Salesforce.
• Communicating critical information to the internal team.
• Proactively and frequently communicate with new clients via email and phone to ensure onboarding doesn’t stall.
• Leading internal teams (Support, Development) to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations.
• Working with the Product release management team to launch product Release on-time and to complete client satisfaction.
• Staying on top of Cyber Security industry trends.
• Provide pre-sales assistance to growing Sales team.
• Conduct effective & efficient trials with prospective customers.
• Complete full training on MetaCompliance Software and ensure this is kept up to date with every new release.
• Degree Qualification in any disciple (full training will be provided)
• Minimum 2 year’s work experience within an office environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
• The ability to remain cool under pressure
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Ability to communicate well with customers, as well as all levels of internal management and co-workers
• Ability to balance demand and prioritize in a fast-paced scaling environment
• Must be able to multi-task, while maintaining attention-to-detail
• Familiarity with Microsoft office 365 applications
• Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
• Fast learner and interested in new technologies
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.