- Ref: CEXPTL2002
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full time, permanent position. (Salary dependent upon experience)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organization’s keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for likeminded people with a “can-do” attitude, who are searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential.
As a leader in a growing global market, we need people with the talent and creativity who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organisation’s. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
The MetaCompliance Operations Team is seeking to recruit a Customer Experience Team Lead. This role will involve managing a team of highly skilled individuals working to efficiently on-board new clients within our ever-growing global client base. The role will involve Employee Management, Project Management, Product Training, Pre-Sales Support, Product Release Management and above all excellent customer service. We are rapidly expanding and are looking for talented people with a passion for technology, problem-solving and commitment to customer satisfaction to join our team.
If you love learning something new all the time, and it makes your day when customers and colleagues thank you for a job well done, this may be the position for you. You must be self-motivated and a self-managed person who can learn new technologies and processes quickly and possess a passion for delivering customer service excellence.
If you are excited by the position, and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Supports team manager and performs management duties when the manager is absent or out of office
• Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
• Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
• Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
• Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines
• Ability to develop a deep knowledge of the MetaCompliance software and industry.
• Successfully and seamlessly transition new clients from the Sales team to MetaCompliance platform.
• Being the main point of contact for new clients during onboarding.
• Communicating critical information to the internal team.
• Proactively and frequently communicate with new clients via email and phone to ensure onboarding doesn’t stall.
• Leading internal teams (Support, Development) to complete projects on schedule in-order to exceed client expectations.
• Working with the Product Release Management team to launch product releases on-time and to complete client satisfaction.
• Offer Ideas around the design and development of innovative materials and use of the software, making sure they are professional, relevant and interesting.
• Provide pre-sales support to the Inside Sales Team in educating prospects as to the benefits of this service.
• Conduct effective & efficient trials with prospective customers.
Do you fit this profile?
• Hold a Degree Qualification in any discipline (full training will be provided)
• You will need to have at least 1 years’ experience of working with a Tech company.
• Ability to lead a growing team within an extremely fast-paced working environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, are key.
• Excellent Project Management understanding, and enthusiasm to efficiently & effectively complete assigned Projects.
• Strong presentation skills, whilst presenting over Phone, WebEx meeting or On-site meeting with Prospects and Customers.
• Ability to take ownership of tasks allocated and keep relevant stakeholders updated.
• Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and to prioritise a heavy workload.
• Hold a strong enthusiasm and awareness of the Cyber Security industry, including current threats to people and organizations.
• Willingness to go over and above for Organization, Prospects and Customers.
• Knowledge of a European Language would be an advantage.
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.