- Ref: CSMNGR2107
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Salary dependent upon experience.
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software help keep staff safe online as well as protect a company’s information assets and reputation.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent, ambition and drive who can align their own personal career progression with our continued expansion and success.
What we want to offer you:
• World Class in-house training – your success is our success
• A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
• Commission Structure – we will reward your time and effort
• Pre-dominantly Office Based – all this without significant travel hours
• Generous Pension Contributions
• Health Cash Benefit Plan
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• After a thorough induction you will be managing the retention of existing MetaCompliance customers
• Ensuring that existing customers maximize the use of MetaCompliance software and/or consultancy services within their organization
• Have the ability to build a rapport and relationship with the customer to open communication lines and build trust
• Develop a deep knowledge of the MetaCompliance suite of software and also the Information Security, Compliance and Risk Management marketplaces within which MetaCompliance operates
• Have a consultative selling style to cross-selling MetaCompliance products and services. Establish a customer need and then offer a value-added solution to the customer
• Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing Teams to positively promote the MetaCompliance brand by travelling to events and visiting client sites
• To closely monitor customer contract renewal dates, ensure appropriate regular account management activity is maintained and recorded on CRM
• Ensure all areas of customer concern are raised with your line manager and all other relevant colleagues in order to find a timely resolution for the client
Do you fit this profile?
• A degree qualification OR 2 years of relevant experience in a similar targeting carrying role
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Must have a great work ethic, be resilient, confident and driven
• Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
• Ability to learn quickly & effectively
• A sense of humour is necessary for this role
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.