- Ref: EA1902
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: £30,000 per annum
Why you should join the MetaCompliance team:
MetaCompliance is one of the fastest growing providers in the Cyber Security Awareness global market. During this hugely exciting time of accelerated growth, our CEO, Robert O’Brien is looking for a dynamic, high energy, self-motivated and extremely organized Executive Assistant who can support him while he steers the company through this next exciting chapter. Let us provide you with a genuine career opportunity and not another 9 to 5 job.
The role of Executive Assistant is first and foremost to help optimize Robert’s time through extensive and often dynamic diary and travel management. Help him prioritise workloads, manage and oversee various business projects, organise, prepare for and arrange board meetings. In addition, you will be providing support to 3 of the C-Suite Executives (CFO, CRO & CTO), assisting with their diary management and general administration so whilst this is clearly a busy role it is also very rewarding.
Your duties will include liaising with stakeholders, partners, clients, often being the first point of contact in the highest office of the company. The individual who would make a success of this role likes working at a fast pace with multiple deadlines, in a driven environment that calls for self-initiation, fast and well-considered decision-making, and exceptional problem-solving skills. While we don’t claim to be the right place for everyone, with these attributes, attitudes, and values you will succeed and be rewarded.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the CEO, CFO, CRO & CTO
- Manage the diary for the CEO optimizing time and managing workloads
- Manage the work diaries for the CFO, CRO & CTO
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholder and partners
- Maintain budgets and expenses, ensuring timely submission and tracking of expenses
- Prepare written materials as requested (board packs, memos, meeting agendas, presentations…)
- Work closely with the C-suite and beyond to organize and prepare strategic internal meetings and external events
- Management and oversight of various Business Projects
- Drive company agendas as directed
- Arrange Board meetings, liaise with shareholders, stakeholders, and partners to schedule calls and meetings, prepare and distribute the board pack.
- Maintain correspondence, document filing, and general administrative support
- Arrange dinners, social events, and public appearances
- Provide personal assistant support to the CEO for any personal diary matters or ad-hoc requests
Do you fit this profile?
- Native or Fluent English, Languages would be desired but not necessary
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in working in a ‘virtual’ work environment as well as an office and flexibility to do both
- Unshakeable integrity, loyalty, reliability, and a deep sense of total confidentiality
- Dynamic, quick, and creative
- Adaptable, anticipating frequent daily updates of business needs
- Professional demeanor, confidence in communicating with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Multi-tasker with a natural ability to balance workload independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to build relationships at all levels across the business and with external contacts
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Great presentation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Software knowledge – Microsoft, Google, Powerpoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent organization & planning capabilities
- Cheerful, calm, and can-do spirit as well as a great sense of humour!
Why you will love it here:
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones
- Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
- Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology and wellbeing expenditure
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile above, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.