- Ref: GGD1912
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Salary TBC (Full-time permanent position)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organisation’s keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for likeminded people with a “can do” attitude, who are searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential.
As a leader in a growing global market, we need people with the talent and creativity who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organisations. This growing, dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
We are looking for energetic, passionate and talented Designers with strong attention to detail to join an expanding Creative Team. The successful person will have the opportunity to develop their skill set in a variety of creative disciplines, working alongside experienced designers, to ultimately help us to deliver best-in-class eLearning.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a link to your portfolio or other examples of your work and a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying samples of work and paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Working as part of a creative team involved in the production of engaging, interactive and modern eLearning courses by contributing to the design of new courses and making effective use of existing content.
• Testing the quality and consistency of creative content.
• Design and development of motion graphics for use within the eLearning courses created by the company.
• Offering creative input and proposing new ideas and concepts across different mediums.
• Keeping up to date with design trends and new technology.
• BA Hons in Design or similar field.
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Illustrator or Photoshop.
• The ability to conceptualise a project from initial concepts to final output.
• Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and JS are desirable.
• After Effects and Premiere Pro skills are desirable.
Do you fit this profile?
• Ability to show a varied portfolio of work.
• A passion for creativity.
• A strong work ethos and a professional working attitude.
• Methodical, with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team, individually and with wider teams within MetaCompliance.
• A determination to learn new skills.
• A sense of humor is essential.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.