- Ref: GMA3004
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full time permanent position (salary dependent on experience)
Have you a passion for all things marketing and social media?
We are looking for the top up and coming marketing talent in the North of Ireland because we are on a mission to become one of the biggest Cyber Security vendors in the world. We help organisations keep their staff safe online.
As part of our continued expansion, MetaCompliance is currently seeking a kickass graduate who has a burning passion for marketing and a desire to develop their expertise. We make no apologies for stating that we only hire the best of the best!
We would expect you to be interested in keeping up with marketing influencers and following the latest digital marketing trends. Do you have a way with words and want to break into the technology industry? If so, we may have the right opportunity for you!
You don’t need experience, as you should have been completing your education. You just need a passion for marketing and a willingness to work hard.
- At MetaCompliance, we are agile and move fast. Bring goggles!
- We allow mistakes, but we hold our hands up and learn from those mistakes
- Our company playbook is ‘Extreme Ownership’ by Jocko Willick
You should apply if
- You have the education in a marketing, business or communications related course, and now you want the experience
- You enjoy juggling lots of responsibilities; working in a challenging environment with changing priorities
- You’re a ‘100 tabs open’ kinda gal or guy with the ability to keep calm and carry on
- You are a self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude to get the job done
- You have a drive to succeed and are willing to turn your hand to whatever is needed – watch out world!
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Write and proof read marketing communications, such as blog posts, press releases, brochures, infographics, posters, eBooks
- Monitor and conduct competitor research
- Develop our social media presence and the day to day maintenance of our social channels
- Assist in the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns
- Support content creation for social media channels to enhance audience engagement
- Learn about the technical aspects of SEO
- Assist with planning and coordinating events, such as webcasts and trade shows
- Perform administrative tasks and support the wider communications activity across the marketing department
- Maintain an inventory for marketing collateral
- Conduct influencer research within the industry
- Coordinate awards entries
- Work with design teams to create compelling content
What we can offer you
- Increased annual leave entitlement at employment milestones
- A lot of training in a lot of disciplines
- Regular socials and swanky offices
- You will be part of a fun company that lives by the motto ‘work hard, play hard’
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eye care, dental care, reflexology, and wellbeing expenditure
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile above, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for an interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age, or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd will conduct Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.