- Ref: GSD 0412
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Salary TBC (Full time, permanent position)
Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest-growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning are driven by world-class design. They help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
The Graduate Software Developer will assist with the development of new functionality for our application suite of software and will provide software support for the current MetaCompliance suite of software.
Knowledge and experience of software development in C# .NET is needed, with knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and Windows Forms programming a plus. Knowledge of OOP and Agile Programming Methodologies is a plus. The candidate should be familiar, and comfortable with all stages of the software development lifecycle. Being comfortable working with SQL Server is a plus.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for an interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
• Developing new functionality for our application suite of software solutions
• Producing tangible development deliverables against a project plan
• Provision of timesheets to assist management in measuring development investment
• Providing software support to customers on existing and new MetaCompliance Solutions.
• Assisting the business development team in the sales of MetaCompliance software
• Liaising with Customers, Projects Managers or Account Managers on resources scheduling / re-scheduling for time and material minor projects.
Do you fit this profile?
• A Degree or Masters in Computing or related discipline.
• Working knowledge of the software development life cycle
• Working knowledge Object Oriented Programming and Agile Programming Methodologies.
• C# .NET Programming Knowledge, including ASP.NET and Windows Forms programming.
• SQL Server knowledge.
• LDAP / Active Directory programming knowledge
• Ability to work as part of a team & individually
• Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
• Ability to learn quickly & effectively
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.