- Ref: HRMNGR2103
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full time permanent position (Salary dependent on experience)
Why you should join the MetaCompliance team:
MetaCompliance is one of the fastest growing providers in the Cyber Security Awareness global market. Within this award-winning company, we provide people with career opportunities, not just a job. If you are ambitious, people-centric and genuinely want to add value to the business, this is your opportunity to be at the center of our accelerated growth.
During this hugely exciting time, we are seeking to recruit a passionate and dynamic Human Resources Manager who will partner with the Senior Management team on all people-related matters. This means taking responsibility for the delivery of the broad range of HR services and ensuring that systems, policies, and processes are effectively delivered, whilst being supported and working closely with colleagues.
The successful candidate will be a key member of Senior Management and expected to provide advice on individual and team-related issues, be actively involved in all areas of the employee life cycle, provide reports on HR issues and promote and shape the people agenda.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
• Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
• Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
• Provides support and guidance to HR colleagues, management, and other staff with complex, specialized, and sensitive questions; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
• Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with all relevant employment laws and regulations local or otherwise, and recommends best practice; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Do you fit this profile?
• CIPD qualified (minimum Level 5) OR HRM-related degree
• You will need a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them as appropriate.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Proficiency ability to quickly learn the organizations HR systems and practises.
• Confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet goals.
• Strong self-critique skills and an ability to evaluate the success and impact of strategies.
• Assertive confident individual with a sense of humour.
Why you will love it here:
– Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
– Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones
– Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
– Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology and wellbeing expenditure
– Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
– Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile above, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.