- Ref: ISM
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: £50 - £60k OTE
Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets. As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation.
What we want to offer you
- A Career – progression is at the heart of our continued growth
- World Class in-house training – your success is our success
- A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
- An SDR Team that will maximise the return on your time
- The Commission Structure – No Cap. We will reward your time and effort
- Office-Based – all this without long travel hours
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Health Cash Benefit Plan
Are you a world-class Inside Sales Leader? Do you love developing talent and closing lots of business in the process? We are looking for an experienced Software/SaaS Sales Manager, to lead a team of Inside Sales Executives (quota carrying). You will inspire and motivate a team of high performing AE’s to achieve targets. We are looking for great people who want to do remarkable things and strive to create an environment where people enjoy coming to work every day.
If you are someone who is driven to make an impact, then we want to meet you. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- You will run a team of Account Executives and execute on your team’s plan to meet or exceed revenue targets.
- You will support your account executives on their overall professional development, their selling skills (discovery calls, deal execution, negotiations, etc.) and guide them in improving behavioural skills needed for the role (effective communication, problem-solving, time management).
- You will develop and maintain a set of metrics to track the progress and success of the team and review those metrics with senior management to ensure we’re improving.
- You will be responsible for hiring new talent as the talent you develop moves into more senior roles.
- You will partner with your peers in building an on-boarding program for account executives as well as continuous training and enablement to help AE’s build upon their existing skills to reach their full potential, excelling to the next level.
- You will drive a structured sales process and deal management.
- You are an effective communicator and inspiring leader, your team’s success is your motivation, you love to coach and have impeccable leadership skills; people want to follow you!
- 3+ years in a sales management function, with experience and shown performance as a people manager of Account Executives or Sales Development Reps.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- A natural ability to collaborate and working with cross-functional teams to optimize for company outcomes.
- A deep understanding of what it takes to recruit, ramp, and lead and early-stage sales teams and line level sales managers to a high level of performance.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment Highly Desirable
- Experience successfully selling SaaS and/or subscription-based software as an individual contributor with success record.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.