- Ref: JCSA2605
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Why you should join the MetaCompliance team:
MetaCompliance are one of the leading providers in the Cyber Security Awareness market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the vision of our organisation.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people, with drive, ambition and a hunger to learn and grow can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded. We don’t claim to be the right place for everyone – but if you have those attitudes and values you will succeed AND PROGRESS!
Do you want to work on high-profile projects in Cyber Security, Identity and Access Management, in a Cloud environment? To routinely perform security operations eg. dashboard monitoring, systems patching, GPO updating and completing security questionnaires? This is an exciting opportunity to become a key contributor within our Cloud Operations Team, learn from senior team members, build your knowledge and grow with the company.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Providing ‘Active Monitoring’ services using industry standard tools.
- Maintain awareness of real-world cyber security threats and engage in the innovation of new analytic methods for detecting threats.
- Perform system upgrades and apply patches to resolve issues, maintain supportability and ensure security.
- Assist with information security audits and diligence questionnaires as well as learning about industry standards, such as ISO 27001/3
- Automation focused to improve the Joiner, Mover and Leaver (JML) process to comply with audit requirements and risk mitigation (IAM).
- Participation in regular User Access Reviews to comply with regulatory obligations.
- Third-level qualification (minimum 2.1) in a technical based subject such as Computer Science, Information / Cyber Security or Cyber Crime Prevention.
- Understanding of IT or digital landscape
- Understanding of Cloud environment
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Relevant Cyber security experience in corporate environment in delivery or operational roles will an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge of IT systems and cloud architecture
- An understanding of information security principles, confidentiality, integrity, and availability
Why you will love it here:
- Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
- Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology, and wellbeing expenditure.
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.