- Ref: JGD0903
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full time permanent position (salary dependent on experience)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is one of the fastest growing, award winning providers in the Cyber Security Awareness global market. During this next phase of accelerated growth, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
Are you looking for a career and not just another job? We are looking for energetic, passionate and talented Designers with strong attention to detail to join our expanding Creative Team. Those successful will have the opportunity to develop their skill set in a variety of creative disciplines, working alongside experienced designers, to ultimately help us to deliver best-in-class eLearning. The focus on the role is to create visual content, deliver on Creative eLearning Services and Quality Control.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a link to your portfolio or other examples of your work and a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying samples of work and an accompanying paragraph will be considered.
- Creation of content, including Character Animator inserts used in eLearning courses
- Using our in-house authoring tools to publish SCORM courses for use in eLearning (full training will be provided)
- Creation of engaging visual content, for both digital and print
- Test the quality and consistency of creative content
- Work under the guidance of senior designers in creating bespoke eLearning content from a library of pre-existing animations and templates.
- Communicate with colleagues in a clear, structured and concise manner through appropriate channels and technology
- Release and process documentation
- Offering creative input and proposing new ideas and concepts across different mediums.
- Keeping up to date with design trends and new technology
- BA Hons in Design or similar field and/or 1-3 years design experience
- Ability to show a varied portfolio of work
- A passion for creativity
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Methodical, with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A strong work ethos and a professional working attitude
- The ability to work independently and proactively manage workloads
- A determination to learn new skills
- An interest / experience in user experience and visual design (desirable)
- After Effects and Premiere Pro skills (desirable)
Why you will love it here:
- Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
- Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology and wellbeing expenditure post probation
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.