- Ref: SC090120
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Salary TBC (Full-time permanent position)
Are you a world-class Inside Sales Coach?
If you are someone who is driven to make an impact we are looking for great people who want to do remarkable things and strive to create an environment where individuals enjoy coming to work every day.
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest-growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software helps keep staff safe online as well as protect a company’s information assets and reputation. As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent, ambition and drive who can align their own personal career progression with our continued expansion and success.
As Sales Coach your responsibilities will include mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their quotas.
Why we want you
What we want to offer you:
• A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
• A competitive salary package
• Generous Pension Contributions
• Health Cash Benefit Plan
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
• Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
• Onboard and train new salespeople
• Identify individual and team training needs
• Coach and develop salespeople to ensure all work is completed to the highest standard
• Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
• Design training courses using gamification, role-playing activities and job simulation
• Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
• Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales team
• Maintain updated records of educational curriculum and material
• Evaluate employees’ performance after each training
• Monitor costs of training programs
Do you fit this profile?
• 5 years Sales experience with a minimum of 1-year management experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Manager, Sales Trainer or similar role
• Experience in a sales or customer service position is a plus
• Familiarity with role-playing activities
• Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
• Problem-solving skills
• Additional training certification is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Must have a great work ethic, be resilient, confident and driven.
• Ability to learn quickly & effectively
• A sense of humor is necessary for this role.
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.