- Ref: SDRM0206
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Dependent on experience
Why you should join the MetaCompliance team:
MetaCompliance are one of the leading providers in the Cyber Security Awareness market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the vision of our organisation.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people, with drive, ambition and a hunger to learn and grow can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded. We don’t claim to be the right place for everyone – but if you have those attitudes and values you will succeed.
We are looking to add a talented and passionate individual to manage one of our SDR teams. This is an exciting opportunity to grow with our expanding company. In the role you will recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements. Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results. Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
If you are up for the challenge, excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head of Business Development with Sales Development Strategy
- Lead and manage a team of SDR’s. Using our CRM you will be responsible for ensuring that each of them is effective with their time, follow up and tasks.
- Create, iterate, and innovate sales scripts and strategies that help our SDR’s set appointments.
- Run regular sales training and coaching sessions with SDR’s.
- Be a natural communicator, leader and motivator
- Demonstrate experience in managing fresh graduates and sales trainees
- Have a demonstrable background in new business appointment setting
- Be tenacious, highly motivated and have first-class communication and presentation skills
- Communicate and manage effectively at all levels
- Prepare Sales Reports – both looking at your team and individual team member performance/mission-related objectives.
Do you fit this profile?
- 2+ years-experience in managing/leading a team of Sales professionals in a target-based role.
- IT literate, experience in the Microsoft suite of programs
- Quick at learning new technology and adapting to software
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM’
- You must demonstrate above average knowledge of the sales and sales development space
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- Experience with sales engagement platforms such as Salesloft, ChiliPiper etc is desired but not essential.
Why you will love it here:
- Your personal growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you.
- Annual leave entitlement increases at employment milestones.
- Fun company and team outings (virtual these days) – we play as hard as we work!
- Health cash plan – money back for your healthcare, eyecare, dental care, reflexology, and wellbeing expenditure.
- Employer pension contribution – we help you save for your future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses – help us find people as driven as you are!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.