Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning helps organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
What we want to offer you
- A Career – progression is at the heart of our continued growth
- World Class in-house training – your success is our success
- A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
- Office-Based – all this without long travel hours
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Health Cash Benefit Plan
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching, support and training to take your team to the next level and ensure organizational targets are met.
- Closely monitor use of processes and productivity including the effective use of Salesforce, SalesLoft etc to maximize return on investment.
- Inspire and motivate team members to meet sales objectives in terms of both quantity and quality.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practice in implementing initiatives and refining the sales approach to achieve optimum results.
- Focus your team’s efforts to maximise the pipeline to our Sales Team, in this target specific position, you will focus on a per-country basis.
- Undertake weekly 121’s, monthly or quarterly performance reviews to clearly communicate what is going well and what areas need direct improvement with each team member.
- Provide MI reporting which will include both inbound/outbound lead flow and track bookings.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Driven to meet or exceed targets set by management.
Do you fit this profile?
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within a similar leadership position
- Experience of working in a target-based environment.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over every situation both at an individual level and leadership level
- IT literate, previous experience of the Microsoft suite of programs
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. A professional telephone manner is essential.
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Interest in Data Science a plus!
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.