- Ref: SOL 0412
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: OTE £25 - £35K
Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest-growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation.
What we want to offer you:
• A Career – progression is at the heart of our continued growth
• World Class in-house training – your success is our success
• A Technology Stack that will help you excel in your role
• An SDR Team that will maximise the return on your time
• The Commission Structure – No Cap. We will reward your time and effort
• Office-Based – all this without long travel hours
• Generous Pension Contributions
• Health Cash Benefit Plan
Sales operations Lead, reporting to the Head of Inside Sales. This role is first and foremost a sales leadership role integral to the MetaCompliance Sales function. The goal is to reduce friction in the sales process, so that salespeople are successful in their day-to-day activities. The key responsibility of this role is to manage the support functions essential to sales productivity. This includes planning, controlling, reporting, sales process optimization, sales program implementation, and administration. Pivotal to this role will be the ability to build and manage relationships across the whole sales function in both the on and off-trade, coordinating and aligning plans across both channels.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Provide input and leadership to global sales strategy development.
• Plan, develop, build and execute salesforce reporting across all areas of sales.
• Ensure consistent delivery of cleansed lead data, ensure existing lead data is accurate.
• Manage a team of data research analysts.
• Own key software relationships, driving better integration and use.
• Manage, develop and optimise the Sales Operations processes.
• Be effective, have a collaborative culture and support the drive for results through data-driven decisions.
• Ensure a culture of continuous improvement within the Sales Operation function.
• Build and manage effective relationships with key internal stakeholders to manage sales.
• Incentivise and support the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
• The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience in a similar sale driven environment.
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
• Strong Business acumen
• Fantastic Organizational skills
• Pipeline management knowledge
• Analytics and reporting expertise
• Strong understanding of Sales Force CRM
• People management experience
• Relationship management skills
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.