- Ref: GMDES2002
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: Full-Time, permanent position (salary dependent on experience)
Why we want you:
MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organisations keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for likeminded people with a “can-do” attitude, who are searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential. Someone with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organisations. This growing, dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for an energetic, passionate and talented designer to join a rapidly expanding Creative Team and help us to deliver best-in-class design and motion graphics.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a link to your portfolio or other examples of your work and a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying samples of work and paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
• Development of Motion Graphics and animation for the use within the eLearning courses created by the company.
• Working as part of a creative team involved in the production of engaging, interactive and modern eLearning courses by contributing to the design of new courses and making effective use of existing content.
• Offering creative input and proposing new ideas and concepts across different mediums.
• Keeping up to date with design trends and new technology.
• Ba Hons in a related degree and 3 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role OR 5 years of demonstrable experience in a similar role
• Proven knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Illustrator or Photoshop.
• After Effects and Premiere Pro skills.
• The ability to conceptualise a project from initial concepts to final output.
• A strong work ethos and a professional working attitude.
• A passion for creativity.
• Methodical, with a strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team, individually and with wider teams within MetaCompliance.
• A determination to learn new skills.
• Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, and JS would be an advantage.
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.