- Ref: ST
- Location: Derry ~ Londonderry
- Salary: TBC
Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest-growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning are driven by world class design. They help organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
The Software Tester will assist the Software Team in the development of quality software from Automation, Localisation and Performance testing through Regression and New functionality tests. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for an interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Do you fit this profile?
- A Degree qualification in a Computing related discipline and a minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience as a software tester/test analyst.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified.
- Strong experience in Automation testing – Selenium Web Driver C# is desirable.
- Experience in all aspects of testing, from planning to execution to documentation.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
- Exceptional attention to detail required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision to deadlines
- An ongoing willingness and persistence to innovate personally
- An enthusiasm for new technologies with the ability to adapt and learn these new technologies quickly
- The ability to review business issues and product requirements, translating them into maintainable test cases
- An interest and capability in solving creative problems in a systematic and determined manner
- Hard-working with strong teamwork skills
- Has the confidence and initiative to evolve ideas and bring together pieces of work to produce positive changes.
- Self-motivated, cool under pressure and able to work in a face-paced Agile environment
- Ambitious, seeking a career and not a job.
- Participate in product feature planning to understand testing requirements
- Create and execute test cases from requirements and acceptance criteria
- Write SQL scripts to aid testing
- Report bugs via a defect management tool
- Create and execute automated test suites using Selenium
- Assist the team Supervisor in driving forward Automation via workshops etc.
- Work on more complex work items that require out of the box thinking
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Work closely with Developers
What we can offer you:
- Full Training with investment in industry-recognized qualifications
- Career Path – develop your knowledge and skills with our growing business
- Staff benefits – Recognition Awards, Team Events, Health Cash Plan, Pension, additional leave and sick leave benefits at employment markers.
- A voice – we want your opinion!
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.