Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. A team-oriented workplace were individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for like-minded people with a “can do” attitude, who will help us grow to the next level.
MetaCompliance’s award winning Cyber Security and compliance software is a unique blend of innovative software, gamified content and targeted services. We help organisations transform workplace culture and stay ahead of the latest threats to organisational cyber security, lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
As a cloud-first global technology company, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- After a thorough induction you will be managing the retention of existing MetaCompliance customers.
- Ensuring that existing customers maximize the use of MetaCompliance software and/or consultancy services within their organization.
- Have the ability to build a rapport and relationship with the customer to open communication lines and build trust.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the MetaCompliance suite of software and also the Information Security, Compliance and Risk Management marketplaces within which MetaCompliance operates.
- Have a consultative selling style to cross-selling MetaCompliance products and services. Establish a customer need and then offer a value-added solution to the customer.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing Teams to positively promote the MetaCompliance brand by travelling to events and visiting client sites.
- To closely monitor customer contract renewal dates, ensure appropriate regular account management activity is maintained and recorded on CRM.
- Ensure all areas of customer concern are raised with your line manager and all other relevant colleagues in order to find a timely resolution for the client.
Do you fit this profile?
- A degree qualification and 2 years of relevant experience OR a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience in a similar targeting carrying role.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must have a great work ethic, be resilient, confident and driven.
- Ability to deliver effectively against set targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- A sense of humor is necessary for this role.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.