MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organization’s keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach. Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued.
We are looking for like-minded people with a “can do” attitude, who are searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential.
As a leader in a growing global market, we need people with the talent and creativity who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organization’s. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
Within our marketing department we have a heavy reliance on data and analytics. You will be responsible for building and maintaining reports and dashboards across a variety of marketing channels and disciplines that will help to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing effort.
As the Marketing Analyst you will help to provide insight to the wider team in order to inform decision making on both an operational and strategic level. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- Analysis of digital marketing channels; from Google Ads to Facebook and email; you’ll help to produce reports on performance and spot opportunities for improvement with the wider stakeholders
- Producing ad hoc analysis on website performance and conversion rates using a variety of tools
- Actively share insights and explain results to key stake holders in the marketing team and wider business
- Helping to build out efficiencies across the department by spotting trends and providing insight to the wider team
- Help drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Help create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content).
- Assist with the coordination of events, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and organizing requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; managing mailing lists to ensure event success.
- Collaborating with an inhouse graphic designer to produce merchandise, leaflets and brochures for events and internal use
- Day to day marketing tasks that follow the entire gambit of a modern marketing department.
- Support our sales activities, Channel Partners during USA and other world time zones when required.
- Gain sufficient knowledge of our software suite to communicate value to customers and prospective clients.
- When required travel to marketing events in the UK, Europe and USA to support our sales teams.
- A degree qualification
- Have a passion for the art of marketing and grabbing attention using the latest techniques blended with tried and trusted approaches
- Understanding of digital marketing channels and commercially aware
- Experience in a role covering marketing campaign reporting/analysis
- Used any analytics or data visualisation tools
- Previous digital media experience (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, CRM platforms, etc
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually
- Ability to deliver effectively against deadlines and targets under minimal supervision
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- A sense of humor is necessary for this role
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in a similar role. However, we are willing to speak to applicants who are looking to start a career in a high tech firm and who can demonstrate the necessary work ethic, passion and talent.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position