Main Purpose of the Job
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning helps organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
As part of our expansion we are sourcing an Enterprise Sales Manager with the agility to thrive in a fast changing environment who has the creativity and drive to reach and surpass sales targets. You will form part of our Enterprise Sales Team and will be key in driving forward the sales strategy being equally accountable and rewarded for achieving strategic goals within the market.
If you feel this position could be the next exciting chapter in your career please forward your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
- You will develop a deep knowledge of the MetaCompliance suite of software and also the Information Security, Compliance and Risk Management marketplaces within which MetaCompliance operates.
- Have strong prospecting and proposing skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence.
- Manage sales processes and develop strategies with your manager to drive demand creation and lead generation which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with partners and building influential relationships with the stakeholders.
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix management environment.
- Manage accurate forecasting on CRM and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the sales cycle to opportunity closing.
- Winning new business in this role may involve some travel.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience selling software.
- You will be presenting our solutions on premise and on-line to existing and prospective customers. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal as well as strong presentation skills will be required.
- Experience dealing with the entire sales cycle from inception to close (negotiating, presenting and closing).
- Evidence of closing large deals with blue chip companies, working to and achieving targets set.
- Previous experience of dealing with C-Level executives, a solid sales approach and account targeting strategy to deal with long complex sales cycles.
- An ambitious, driven individual with an interest in expanding their knowledge of the IT Sector, the Compliance market, our clients and competitors
- An ability to work autonomously, understanding the position requirements without the need to be micromanaged.
- You will be required to assist the Marketing department in their marketing projects from time to time. Attendance at Seminars, Trade Shows and Exhibitions to promote the product suite will be required.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.
If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below please submit your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview via the APPLY NOW button below. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.