Why we want you
MetaCompliance is an award-winning SaaS software company that is in the process of scaling to $30 million. MetaCompliance’s cybersecurity and privacy software helps organizations keep their employees safe online, whilst lowering the chance of a cyber security breach.
Our staff thrive in a team-oriented workplace where individual contribution is highly valued. We are looking for a likeminded person with a “can do” attitude, who is searching for a role that would allow them to demonstrate their real potential.
As a leader in a growing global market, we need people with the talent, creativity and ambition who can align their own personal career growth with that of our organisations. This young dynamic company is a place where the right people can make a real difference and see their efforts rewarded.
This newly created position will report directly to the CEO and Company Board. The main purpose of which is to enable the Finance Department to scale effectively with the organisations’ growth and ensure timely, accurate reporting on current and projected positions.
The successful candidate for this key role will:
- Have a minimum of 3 -5 years’ experience in leading a Finance Department, preferably in the private sector.
- Qualified or part qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Come from a high-performance, fast paced organization and be able to demonstrate strong IT skills (advanced excel/data manipulation skills) and a strong work ethic.
- Be a strong communicator and excellent people manager, with demonstrable skills in building, motivating and growing a team.
- Experience in successfully coordinating and completing due diligence assignments would be beneficial.
- Be highly commercial and experienced in the operational realities of running a growing business.
- Be proactive, solutions-focused, able to identify efficiencies and decrease costs while maintaining a quality workplace.
- Be able to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making, which includes the ability to highlight the correct level of issues to the Board of Directors.
- Be energetic, highly motivated with a passion for excellence and innovation in the pursuit of business success.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
If you are interested in the position, fit the applicant profile above and will be able to deliver against the responsibilities below, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
- Build and shape a finance and administration function that is future proofed for the continued rapid expansion of the business.
- Ensure financial systems are robust, compliant and support both current and future requirements.
- Own the production of and responsibility for all aspects of financial reporting including monthly management accounts, year-end close; monthly board reporting, oversight of company accounting processes and supporting annual audit process.
- Act as a key enabler, contributing fully to the development of company strategy across all business areas, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Provide innovative management information to enhance and inform business decisions.
- Form close working relationships with the CEO and other senior executives that will facilitate innovation and business growth.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.