Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning helps organisations keep their staff safe online, whilst helping protect the company’s information assets.
As a leader in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
The Operations Manager is a leader with the agility to thrive in a fast changing environment. The successful applicant will have overall responsibility for managing and improving the day to day operational processes of our team, product release management and oversight of multiple internal and customer facing projects. If you have demonstrated experience in creating high-performance teams who perform to their fullest potential, we want to speak with you.
If you feel this position could be the next exciting chapter in your career please forward your CV with a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications with the accompanying paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and review department workload and resourcing to ensure targets are being met in a cost-effective basis.
- Provide management reporting on key business information matrix.
- Continually review customer centric processes to implement marginal gains.
- Actively facilitate cross departmental communication to ensure effective product release.
- Have strong project management skills capable of managing multiple internal and customer facing projects.
- Provide input into MetaCompliance’s short term and long term strategic planning.
- Design effective staff Performance Plans incorporating SMART matrix which reflect and enable the company objectives.
- Provide guidance to staff, managing growth and success of the team.
Do you fit this profile?
- A degree qualification and 5 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in the technology industry) OR 8 years of experience in a similar role (preferably in the technology industry
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- An understanding of provisioning cloud services at scale.
- Experience of serving customers in other time zones around the world.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate a dynamic team.
- Ability to strive for continuous improvement.
- Capability to confidently present information to a variety of audiences in various mediums.
- Ability to deliver effectively operational KPIs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with numerous, overlapping priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly & effectively
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
- An ITIL, Cobit or MOF qualification would be of benefit.
- Prince 2 or PMP certified would be of benefit
- Knowledge of a European language would be of benefit.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities: MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.