Why we want you
MetaCompliance is the hardest working, fastest growing, most innovative technology company in the UK and Ireland. Our award-winning cybersecurity and compliance software and eLearning are driven by world class design. We help global organisations keep their staff safe online and protect their brand integrity.
As a major player in this extensive global market, we need people with talent and creativity who can align their own personal career progression with the expansion of our organisation. Innovation is at the core of what we do, so individual contribution is highly valued as a result.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and talented Motion Designer to join a rapidly expanding Creative Team and help us to deliver best-in-class design and animation. If you are excited by the position and fit the applicant profile below, please submit your CV with a link to your show reel or other examples of your work and a paragraph on why you feel you should be considered for interview to email@example.com. Only applications with the accompanying samples of work and paragraph will be considered.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities
- The design and creation of motion graphics and animated sequences.
- Working as part of a creative team to develop the visual aesthetic of our content.
- Offering creative input and sharing ideas within a team environment.
- Support and provide feedback to members of the team.
- Keeping up to date with design trends and new technologies.
- BA Hons in Motion Graphics or similar field.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A passion for creativity.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Excel in motion graphics and compositing within After Effects.
- Fundamental animation skills.
- A good eye for detail.
- Ability to generate new ideas and conceptualise into storyboards.
- An interest in character design, is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D is advantageous but not essential.
- Knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, JS and Unity are desirable but not essential.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Do you fit this profile?
- Ability to show a portfolio of completed work showcasing skills in Motion Graphics.
- A determination to achieve and succeed.
- Strong creative skills with specific examples of layout, colour theory and typography.
- Intrinsic motivation to help drive creative projects forward.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Excellent co-ordination & time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team & individually.
- A sense of humor is essential.
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities
MetaCompliance Ltd wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability. Applicants should note MetaCompliance Ltd complete Access NI background checks on all candidates offered a position.