SC Magazine / MetaCompliance Webinar – The Dummies’ Guide to Cyber Awareness in the age of GDPR (21/11/2018)
A practical risk-based approach to implementing GDPR and building a security-aware culture in your organisation.
Are your staff bored and turned off by discussion of GDPR, compliance and cyber-security? And did you truly establish a workable structure for implementing your GDPR compliance strategy – or just produce an Excel spreadsheet? This webinar will consider an expert approach to engaging staff and building a cyber-aware workforce that enables you to fully establish and maintain your GDPR compliance and enhance your organisation’s security posture.
This Webinar will cover:
- Risk-based approaches – the what and the why?
- How security is difference from compliance
- Whether there are downsides to GDPR as a driver of security
- Apart from GDPR, what other ‘tools’ can help improve and benchmark security
- The top priorities that should already be in place
The webinar will take place on the 21st November 2018, 3.00 – 3.30 PM.
Register here: https://go.metacompliance.com/scmagazine2020