MetaCompliance University Scholarship Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions relating to the MetaCompliance Scholarship available to undergraduate students starting a course in September 2019.
- Scholarship is intended for covering winner’s education costs.
- Scholarships are awarded based on eligibility criteria established and outlined on the dedicated scholarship page of our website.
- All correspondence between the applicant and MetaCompliance (referred to as ‘the company” herein) will be operated primarily via email.
- An applicant may only apply for no more than one scholarship from MetaCompliance.
- The company has sole discretion of selecting scholarship recipients.
- Scholarship winners will be contacted by e-mail within two weeks of the scholarship application deadline.
- If the winner does not reply by the date specified in the company’s message, the company reserves the right not to award the scholarship to the winner.
- The scholarship may be awarded to another applicant in case the winner refuses to accept the scholarship.
- The decision of all selection committees is final.
- It is the responsibility of scholarship applicants to notify the company of any changes in contact information that may affect the company’s ability to reach them during the award period.
- Recipients may only win once at any given time.
- These are one-off awards, which are non-renewable after the first year of study unless otherwise specified.
- All scholarships, unless otherwise specified, are non-deferrable. If you are offered a scholarship and then choose to defer your place, the offer of the scholarship will be withdrawn and you will have to re-apply or be reconsidered for the scholarship again the following year.
- Any successful applicant may be required to show proof that they are enrolled on, or have been accepted on, an accredited university.
- Not presenting the necessary proof according to the eligibility criteria described on the dedicated page will result in disqualifying the applicant.
- Scholarships will be remitted to the school the student attends, based on the information provided by the winner.
- The scholarship can be paid into winner’s nominated bank account, or by other means, to be discussed between the company and the applicant.
- The company reserves the right to make final decision on how payment is made, and can withdraw the offer of scholarship if an amicable and realistic payment process cannot be reached.
- The application process is free of charge.
- The scholarship winner will be required to submit a current photo, and a short information about his\her self.
- By applying for the scholarship, the applicant grants the company permission to use the submitted materials on the company’s site.
- By applying for the scholarship, the applicant grants the company permission to use their photo and short biography on the company’s site in case of winning, or in case of being selected as a finalist.
- The company reserves the right to change the scholarship program at any time, including available scholarships, deadlines, requirements, award amounts or other program details.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the Scholarship program at any point.
- The company reserves the right to answer to all inquiries related to this topic within 72 hours from receipt of the e-mail.
- All information provided in the scholarship application is confidential and will be treated as such. The company will not share address or contact information with third parties.
Return to Scholarship