Register Now – Join us for our webinar with Michael Rasmussen on ‘Enabling the first line of defence with policy, training & issue reporting’ on the 18th September 3pm.
Front line employees are making risk and compliance decisions every day and can either protect or expose the organization to unwanted issues. Risk and compliance are not just about the back office of risk, compliance, and audit management but it is about the front office engagement and education of employees on what is acceptable and unacceptable and how to report issues. The Three Lines of Defense is a popular framework for managing Governance, Risk Management & Compliance (GRC). While a lot of attention has been given to effective management of the second (risk and compliance managers) and third line (internal audit) of defense, not a lot has focused on how to effectively engage the first line of defense: the employees and managers in the front line of the organizations.This webinar focuses on how to engage and enable the front lines of your organization through effective communication and training on policies and how to report issues and incidents in the organization. Attendees will learn:
- GRC in the context of the Three Lines of Defense Model
- How the second and third line of defense depend on the first line to protect the organization
- How to effectively communicate and train the first line of defense on policies
- Methods for first line employees to identify and report issues and incidents
- How technology can automate and enable the first line of defense
- Driving efficiency, effectiveness and agility into all three lines of defense
Register now for this free webinar.
If you are unable to attend the live recording you can always return at another time and watch the recorded version. Register now and watch at your convenience