Lasted updated: 18th June 2018
At MetaCompliance we take your privacy, and, your trust in us very seriously. This Cookie Notice provides you with information about how we use “cookies”, or, similar technologies, on our websites and applications and other services (each, a “Service”) to enable us to understand how you interact with our products, to improve your experience, and to allow you to use certain features, such as sharing content via social networks or other communications channels. This notice also provides information about how third-parties may use such technologies in association with the operation of our Services.
1. ABOUT THIS COOKIE NOTICE
This cookie notice applies when you use any of our Services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional cookie notices, or terms provided on certain areas of the Service or during our interactions with you.
With the exception to the cookies that are set by third parties, MetaCompliance is the primary controller of your personal information provide to, or collected by or for, the Service.
The types of cookies used on this website are as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. However, they are essential in order to enable you to move around the website. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for service, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. For example, authentication and security cookies are used to identify and recognise registered users and to enable them to gain access to requested content or features. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies the Services you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. These are set by us or by our third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. For example, these cookies will remember your log-in details. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies the Services you have asked for may not be fully functional.
- Performance cookies: These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They also help us to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the site. This helps us to improve the way the website works and improve user experience. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies are set by us and our advertising partners to record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We, and our advertising partners, will use this information to make the website, and, the advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you, but may limit our ability to tailor the website experience to your needs.
3. COOKIES LIST
Our cookies list provides an overview of the strictly necessary, functional, performance and targeting related cookie domains your browser may contact as a result of a visit to our site, and our intended purpose for inclusion. Please note that the cookies and other technologies may change over time.
4. MANAGING COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites):
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookie settings in Opera
For all other browsers, or, for alternative advice, help may be sought by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, or, via your device user manual, or, online help files. For information on how to opt-out of cookies set by our suppliers, please visit the applicable links listed in the table above.
5. THIRD-PARTY WEB ADVERTISING SERVICES
The European Online Choices site may be used to register your 3rd party opt-out preferences.
6. NOTICE OF CHANGES
We will update this cookie notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date at the top of this notice. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice through the Service or by other means.
7. CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests regarding this cookie notice, or our processing of your information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Post: Should be sent for the attention of the Data Protection Officer to:
89 Worship Street
You may also lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in the applicable jurisdiction.